Here's a few basic tips for interviewing. These tips don't have anything to do with your knowledge of the job, etc, just how you present yourself:
- Make a good first impression - walk in with reason, shake hands, look the interviewer in the eye and using his/her name say it's great to meet you and be considered for the job.
- Sit up straight (like your mom used to tell you)
- Smile. Acting grumpy and depressed won't help your chances.
- Be confident. There is a reason why you are there, so show it.
- Make eye contact. Looking everywhere but the interviewer won't help you chances.
- At the end of the interview shake hands, thank the inverviewer for his/her time using his/her name
Search for Jobs